Skip to content
纯真年代海报

Classic Movie Lines

电影 纯真年代 中的 12 句经典对白

豆瓣 8.21993-08-31(威尼斯电影节) / 1993-10-01(美国)美国英语 / 意大利语
导演
马丁·斯科塞斯
编剧
杰伊·考克斯 / 马丁·斯科塞斯 / 伊迪丝·沃顿
主演
丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯 / 米歇尔·菲佛 / 薇诺娜·瑞德 / 亚历克西斯·史密斯 / 罗伯特·肖恩·莱纳德 / 理查德·E·格兰特
类型
剧情 / 爱情

经典台词列表

1

Are you very much in love with her? As much as a man can be.

你深爱着她吗,至死不渝。

查看原字幕

Are you very much in love with her?你深爱着她吗

As much as a man can be.至死不渝

2

On one condition. I accept it, whatever it may be. Never speak a word of love to me again!

除非你答应我,不管是什么条件我都答应,别再说你爱我。

查看原字幕

On one condition.除非你答应我

I accept it, whatever it may be.不管是什么条件我都答应

Never speak a word of love to me again!别再说你爱我

3

Never speak a word of love to me again! Never! On my honour.

别再说你爱我,永远不会。

查看原字幕

Never speak a word of love to me again!别再说你爱我

Never!永远不会

4

I've never made love to you. But you are the woman I would've married.

我是真心的,如果可以。

查看原字幕

I've never made love to you.我是真心的

But you are the woman I would've married如果可以

5

You were horrid. You kissed me once behind a door. But it was your cousin Vandie, the one who never looked at me, I was in love with. Yes, you have been away a very long time.

你是个讨厌鬼 还在门后强吻过我,我喜欢的是你堂哥范迪 但他从不愿瞧我一眼,你已经离开很久了。

查看原字幕

You were horrid. You kissed me once behind a door.你是个讨厌鬼 还在门后强吻过我

But it was your cousin Vandie, the one who never looked at me, I was in love with.我喜欢的是你堂哥范迪 但他从不愿瞧我一眼

Yes, you have been away a very long time.你已经离开很久了

6

But it was your cousin Vandie, the one who never looked at me, I was in love with. Yes, you have been away a very long time. Centuries and centuries. So long, I'm sure I'm dead and buried, and this dear old place is heaven.

我喜欢的是你堂哥范迪 但他从不愿瞧我一眼,你已经离开很久了,太久了,久得令我感觉自己已死 而这里宛如天堂。

查看原字幕

But it was your cousin Vandie, the one who never looked at me, I was in love with.我喜欢的是你堂哥范迪 但他从不愿瞧我一眼

Yes, you have been away a very long time.你已经离开很久了

Centuries and centuries.太久了

So long, I'm sure I'm dead and buried, and this dear old place is heaven.久得令我感觉自己已死 而这里宛如天堂

7

How this brings it all back to me. I remember everybody here the same way, in knickerbockers and pantalettes.

这一切勾起了我的回忆,我记得大家儿时的模样,穿着可笑的灯笼裤和长裤。

查看原字幕

How this brings it all back to me.这一切勾起了我的回忆

I remember everybody here the same way,我记得大家儿时的模样

in knickerbockers and pantalettes.穿着可笑的灯笼裤和长裤

8

I hope you've told Madame Olenska. What? That we're engaged.

希望你已经告诉过奥兰斯卡夫人了,告诉她什么,我们订婚的事。

查看原字幕

I hope you've told Madame Olenska.希望你已经告诉过奥兰斯卡夫人了

What?告诉她什么

That we're engaged.我们订婚的事

9

I don't always remember that everything here is good.

我总忘了这里样样都好。

查看原字幕

I don't always remember that everything here is good.我总忘了这里样样都好

10

Shall we elope? Well, if you would, why not? You do love me, Newland. I'm so happy. Well, why not be happier?

难道我们应该私奔,如果你愿意 有何不可,你是真心爱我 我好开心。

查看原字幕

Shall we elope?难道我们应该私奔

Well, if you would, why not?如果你愿意 有何不可

You do love me, Newland. I'm so happy.你是真心爱我 我好开心

11

My life was full of such things, but now I want to cast off all my old life to become a complete American.

我的生活总充满了艺术气息,但我要忘掉过去 完全美国化。

查看原字幕

My life was full of such things,我的生活总充满了艺术气息

but now I want to cast off all my old life to become a complete American但我要忘掉过去 完全美国化

12

I sometimes make these mistakes. I don't always remember that everything here is good.

我总是犯这样的错误我总忘了这里样样都好。

查看原字幕

I sometimes make these mistakes.我总是犯这样的错误

I don't always remember that everything here is good.我总忘了这里样样都好

台词搜索引擎与字幕语料库