Skip to content
十月的天空海报

Classic Movie Lines

电影 十月的天空 中的 18 句经典对白

豆瓣 8.71999-02-19(美国)美国英语
导演
乔·庄斯顿
编剧
小霍默·H·希卡姆 / 刘易斯·科利克
主演
杰克·吉伦哈尔 / 克里斯·库珀 / 劳拉·邓恩 / 克里斯·欧文 / 威廉姆·李·斯科特 / 查德·林德伯格
类型
剧情 / 家庭 / 传记

经典台词列表

1

Which has never been one of your favorite subjects. Can't just dream your way out of Coalwood, Homer.

而你从来就没对数学上过心,光靠做梦是没法离开煤林的,霍默。

查看原字幕

which has never been one of your favorite subjects.而你从来就没对数学上过心

Can't just dream your way out of Coalwood, Homer.光靠做梦是没法离开煤林的 霍默

2

I know he's hard to understand sometimes, Homer, but you have to know he loves you. He loves the mine.

有些方面他就是死脑筋,霍默,但你要知道他是爱你的。对他来说,煤矿重于一切。

查看原字幕

I know he's hard to understand sometimes, Homer,有些方面他就是死脑筋 霍默

but you have to know he loves you.但你要知道他是爱你的

He loves the mine对他来说煤矿重于一切

3

False hopes? Do you want me to sit quiet, let 'em breathe in coal dust the rest of their life?

白日梦?你想让我眼睁睁看着他们的余生都吸着煤矿粉尘度过吗?

查看原字幕

False hopes?白日梦

Do you want me to sit quiet,你想让我眼睁睁

let 'em breathe in coal dust the rest of their life?看着他们的余生都吸着煤矿粉尘度过吗

4

You never miss a game. What time are you gonna do it?

他的球赛你从没缺席过。你们什么时候发射?

查看原字幕

You never miss a game.他的球赛你从没缺席过

What time are you gonna do it?你们什么时候发射

5

I've been mad as hell at you. But, boy, it's the first time in your life I've been ashamed of you.

我也曾对你发过脾气,但这是我第一次为你感到羞耻。

查看原字幕

I've been mad as hell at you.我也曾对你发过脾气

But, boy, it's the first time in your life I've been ashamed of you.但这是我第一次为你感到羞耻

6

Come on. Let's go have some fun for a change. In love, why does my heart skip a crazy beat?

走吧,去找点乐子。身处热恋中,我的心为何会漏掉疯狂的一拍?

查看原字幕

Let's go have some fun for a change.去找点乐子消遣消遣

In love身处热恋中

Why does my heart我的心却为何

Skip a crazy beat漏掉了疯狂的一拍

7

No. The coal mine's your life. It's not mine. I'm never going down there again.

不,煤矿是你的人生,不是我的。我再也不下去了。

查看原字幕

The coal mine's your life. It's not mine.煤矿是你的人生 不是我的

I'm never going down there again.我再也不下去了

8

No. The coal mine's your life. It's not mine. I'm never going down there again. I wanna go into space.

不,煤矿是你的人生,不是我的。我再也不下去了。我想去太空。

查看原字幕

The coal mine's your life. It's not mine.煤矿是你的人生 不是我的

I'm never going down there again.我再也不下去了

I wanna go into space.我想到太空里去

9

Sputnik is a milestone in history. Things'll never be the same again.

伴侣号是人类历史的一块里程碑,一切都将不复从前。

查看原字幕

Sputnik is a milestone in history.伴侣号是人类历史的一块里程碑

Things'll never be the same again.其意义是空前绝后的

10

What happened? Whole damn mountain 'bout fell on your head. And John here he saved your life.

发生什么事了?整座矿山差点砸在你头上了。约翰救了你的命。

查看原字幕

What happened?发生了什么

Whole damn mountain 'bout fell on your head.整座矿山都差点砸你头上了

And John here... he saved your life.约翰救了你的命

11

And John here he saved your life. That's my dad.

约翰救了你的命。那是我爸爸。

查看原字幕

And John here... he saved your life.约翰救了你的命

That's my dad.那是我爸爸

12

Homer, you don't have to prove anything to anybody. You remember that.

霍默,你不需要向任何人证明什么。记住这一点。

查看原字幕

Homer, you don't have to prove anything to anybody.霍默 你不需要向别人证明什么

You remember that.记住这一点

13

Well, what if I paid the company for your time? Homer, I can't. I would lose my job.

好吧,那我向公司付钱请教你,可以吗?霍默,不行,我会被解雇的。

查看原字幕

Well, what if I paid the company for your time?那我向公司付钱找您帮忙可以吗

Homer, I can't.霍默 不行

I would lose my job.我会被解雇的

14

I know I'm gonna be a miner. I've known my entire life.

我知道我注定要当矿工,这是我这一生早已认命的事。

查看原字幕

I know I'm gonna be a miner.我注定会当矿工

I've known my entire life.已经认命了

15

You can't be seen with him, Homer. He's a weirdo. You go ahead, but you can kiss your social life good-bye.

让人看见你和他一起,就完了,霍默。他是个怪胎。你要找他,就等于和你的社交圈说再见了。

查看原字幕

You can't be seen with him, Homer.让人看见你和他一起就完了 霍默

He's a weirdo. You go ahead,他就是个怪胎 你要找他

but you can kiss your social life good-bye.就相当于和别的社交人脉说再见了

16

It's called a tapered bore. Now he's takin' off just a little bit at a time.

这叫锥形钻孔法。现在他正在一点一点地钻。

查看原字幕

It's called a tapered bore.这叫锥形钻孔法

A tapered bore. Now he's takin' off just a little bit at a time.锥形钻孔 他正在一点一点地钻

17

Some may call me Moe. Just remember Speedo, he don't ever take it slow.

有人叫我莫伊。记住极速小子,他从不懈怠。

查看原字幕

Some may call me Moe有人叫我莫伊

Just remember Speedo He don't ever take it slow记住极速小子永远不懈怠

18

Well, bless her heart. Aunt Joanne hasn't seen you in about a year and a half.

愿上帝保佑她。乔安妮阿姨差不多一年半没见你了。

查看原字幕

Well, bless her heart.愿上帝保佑她

Aunt Joanne hasn't seen you in about a year and a half.乔安妮阿姨差不多一年半没见你了

台词搜索引擎与字幕语料库