Skip to content
第一头牛海报

Classic Movie Lines

电影 第一头牛 中的 12 句经典对白

豆瓣 7.62019-08-30(特柳赖德电影节) / 2020-07-10(美国)美国英语
导演
凯莉·莱卡特
编剧
乔纳森·雷蒙德 / 凯莉·莱卡特
主演
约翰·马加罗 / 奥赖恩·李 / 勒内·奥贝尔若努瓦 / 托比·琼斯 / 艾文·布莱纳 / 斯科特· 谢泼德
类型
剧情

经典台词列表

1

Hello, Cookie. Thought I might find you here sooner or later. I never thought I'd ever see you again.

你好 库奇,我就觉得我早晚都会碰到你的,我从没想过还能再见到你。

查看原字幕

Hello, Cookie.你好 库奇

Thought I might find you here sooner or later.我就觉得我早晚都会碰到你的

I never thought I'd ever see you again.我从没想过还能再见到你

2

I never thought I'd ever see you again. I was lucky.

我从没想过还能再见到你,我很幸运。

查看原字幕

I never thought I'd ever see you again.我从没想过还能再见到你

I was lucky.我很幸运

3

History isn't here yet. It's coming, but we got here early this time. Maybe this time, we can be ready for it. We can take it on our own terms.

历史的洪流还没有到来,即将到来 但这次我们来得更早,也许这次 我们准备好创造历史了。

查看原字幕

History isn't here yet.历史的洪流还没有到来

It's coming, but we got here early this time.即将到来 但这次我们来得更早

Maybe this time, we can be ready for it.也许这次 我们准备好创造历史了

4

The beaver hat is on the wane. The Chinese market remains strong. Beaver will always find a home.

海狸皮帽没那么流行了,中国市场依然坚挺,海狸总会找到有需要的地方。

查看原字幕

The beaver hat is on the wane.海狸皮帽没那么流行了

The... The Chinese market remains strong.中国市场依然坚挺

Beaver will always find a home.海狸总会找到有需要的地方

5

When we find that whore son, he'll never set foot in this shit forest.

等我们找到那个贱种,他就别想再踏入森林了。

查看原字幕

When we find that whore son,等我们找到那个贱种

he'll never set foot in this shit forest.他就别想再踏入森林了

6

Some calculations can never truly be made. Now, there you are wrong, Captain.

有时候没办法算得那么清楚,你错了 上尉。

查看原字幕

some calculations can never truly be made.有时候没办法算得那么清楚

Now, there you are wrong, Captain.你错了 上尉

7

History moves so quickly in Paris. So quickly, it wears itself out. It never reaches here at all.

巴黎的历史进程如此之快,以至于自身都应接不暇,但这里从未受到影响。

查看原字幕

History moves so quickly in Paris.巴黎的历史进程如此之快

So quickly, it wears itself out.以至于自身都应接不暇

It never reaches here at all.但这里从未受到影响

8

I think the Captain sensed something. Now is our time. Another cow is on the way. And more cows after that.

我想上尉看出了端倪,现在是我们的机会,另一头牛已经在路上了 之后会有更多牛。

查看原字幕

I think the Captain sensed something.我想上尉看出了端倪

Now is our time.现在是我们的机会

Another cow is on the way. And more cows after that.另一头牛已经在路上了 之后会有更多牛

9

Something brilliant ain't bad. He's always good for some clever opinions.

聪明一点又不是坏事,他总是善于提出一些聪明的见解。

查看原字幕

Something brilliant ain't bad.聪明一点又不是坏事

He's always good for some clever opinions.他总是善于提出一些聪明的见解

10

He loves a clafoutis, and, well, I I'd like to humiliate him.

他喜欢克拉芙缇 所以我…,我想羞辱他一下。

查看原字幕

He loves a clafoutis, and, well, I...他喜欢克拉芙缇 所以我…

I'd like to humiliate him.我想羞辱他一下

11

Captain Ruby is coming for tea, and I'm tired of all his jests about the savagery of life on the frontier.

卢比上尉要来喝茶,我听腻了他天天笑话,在这里的边疆生活原始野蛮。

查看原字幕

Captain Ruby is coming for tea,卢比上尉要来喝茶

and I'm tired of all his jests我听腻了他天天笑话

about the savagery of life on the frontier.在这里的边疆生活原始野蛮

12

You can sleep here. When we find that whore son, he'll never set foot in this shit forest.

你可以睡在这里,等我们找到那个贱种,他就别想再踏入森林了。

查看原字幕

You can sleep here.你可以睡在这里

When we find that whore son,等我们找到那个贱种

he'll never set foot in this shit forest.他就别想再踏入森林了

台词搜索引擎与字幕语料库