Skip to content
奎迪海报

Classic Movie Lines

电影 奎迪 中的 18 句经典对白

豆瓣 7.52015-11-25(美国)美国英语
导演
瑞恩·库格勒
编剧
瑞恩·库格勒 / 亚伦·卡温顿 / 西尔维斯特·史泰龙
主演
迈克尔·B·乔丹 / 西尔维斯特·史泰龙 / 泰莎·汤普森 / 菲利西亚·拉斯海德 / 安东尼·贝柳 / 伍德·哈里斯
类型
剧情 / 运动

经典台词列表

1

I been fighting my whole life. I ain't got a choice. It's always about a choice.

他不在了。我这一生都在打拼,我没有选择。这总是关乎一个选择。

查看原字幕

I been fighting my whole life. I ain't got a choice.我一生都在打拼 我没有选择

It's always about a choice.这总是关于一个选择

2

Conlan is going away for a long time. Now it's my turn. I've never lost.

康兰要离开很久了,现在轮到我了。我从来没输过。

查看原字幕

Conlan's going away for a long time. Now it's my turn.康兰要离开很久 现在轮到我了

I've never lost.我从来没输过

3

Tell you the truth, I don't know if you're special. Only you gonna know that when the time is right.

老实说,我不知道你是否特别。只有你会在时机成熟时知道这一点。

查看原字幕

Tell you the truth,I don't know if you're special.跟你说实话 我不知道你特不特别

Only you gonna know that when the time is right.只有在时机成熟你才会知道

4

Let's start the training camp. Old school, remember? No, no one has been in my house in a long time.

开始训练营吧。老派风格,还记得吗?不,很久没有人来过我家了。

查看原字幕

Start training camp. Old school, remember?开始训练营 老方法 还记得吗

No, no one's been in my house in a long time...不 很久没有人来过我家住了...

5

Hey, it's time to train. This is how you start. Get your engine going.

嘿,是时候训练了。这就是你的开始方式。让你的引擎转动起来。

查看原字幕

Hey, it' s time to train. This is how you start.是时候训练了 这就是你如何开始

Get your engine going.让你充满活力

6

Time! Bell! Taking real shots now! What do you mean? Cut it out! Take those gloves off right now!

时间!铃声!铃声!这是真正的对抗!你什么意思?住手!现在就摘掉手套!

查看原字幕

Time! Bell! Bell!时间到 铃声

Taking real shots thought!给点力啊

What you mean?你什么意思

- Cut it out! - Take those gloves off right now!- 到此为止 - 马上把手套脱了

7

So my plan has always just been to do what I love for as long as I can.

...所以我总是计划...,...尽可能的做我喜欢做的事。

查看原字幕

...so my plan has always just been......所以我总是计划...

...to do what I love for as long as I can....尽可能的做我喜欢做的事

8

That's exactly how it happened for this guy. He's an overnight success who never had a damn fight in his life.

这就是那个家伙的经历。他一夜成名,但他这一辈子连一场正经比赛都没打过。

查看原字幕

That's exactly how it happened for this guy.那正是这个家伙

He's an overnight success, never had a damn fight in his life.他是一个一夜成名的人 从来没有梦想要打拼

9

Come on, man. Let's go. I'd always get nervous during times like this, but that's normal and it's gonna give you energy.

来吧,伙计。出发。我总是在这种时候感到紧张,但这很正常,而且这会给你能量。

查看原字幕

Let's go.出发吧

I'd always get nervous during times like this...我总是在这种时候紧张...

...but that's normal and it's gonna give you energy....但这是正常的而且这会给你活力

10

Hopefully I made her proud. You almost gave me a heart attack, but I'm proud of you.

希望我会让她感到骄傲。你差点让我心脏病发作,但我为你感到骄傲。

查看原字幕

Hopefully I made her proud.希望我会让你觉得骄傲吧

You almost gave me a heart attack but I'm proud of you.你差点让我心脏病发作了 但我很为你骄傲

11

He's a good kid, he just fights. All the time.

他是个好孩子,他只是打拳。无时无刻。

查看原字幕

He's a good kid, he just...他是个好孩子 他只是...

...fights....打架

All the time.经常性

12

Make your time count, baby. You know what's coming up. There you go.

让你的时间有意义,宝贝。你知道接下来会发生什么。就这样。

查看原字幕

There you go!就这样

Make your time count, baby.注意时间 宝贝

You know what's coming up.There you go.你知道怎么应对 就这样

13

Adonis, these boys come in here, this is how they survive. They gotta fight for life.

阿多尼斯,这些孩子来这里是为了生存。他们必须为了生命而战斗。

查看原字幕

Adonis, these boys come in here, this how they survive.阿多尼斯 这些人来这里是为了生存

They gotta fight for life.他们得为了生命而战斗

14

You know how many times I had to carry your father up these stairs.

你知道有多少次我不得不把你父亲背上这些楼梯,因为他走不动吗?

查看原字幕

You know how many times I had to carry your father up these stairs...你知道有多少次我要扶你父亲上这楼梯...

15

I'm leaving soon. I'm gonna be fighting full-time now.

我很快就要离开了。我现在要全职打拳了。

查看原字幕

I'm leaving soon.我很快就会走

I'm gonna be fighting full-time now.我现在要做职业选手了

16

So how'd you beat him? Time beat him. Time takes everybody out, it's undefeated.

那你到底是怎么打败他的?时间打败了他。时间带走所有人,它是无敌的。

查看原字幕

So how'd you beat him?那么你是怎么打倒他的

Time beat him.是时间打倒了他

Time takes everybody out, it's undefeated.时间带走所有人 是无敌的

17

That's your toughest opponent. Every time you get into the ring, that's who you're going against.

那就是你最难对付的对手。每次你走进擂台,你的对手就是你自己。

查看原字幕

That's your toughest opponent.这就是你最难对付的对手

Every time you get into the ring, that's who you're going against.每次你上到擂台这就是你的对手

18

I can't do this anymore. I can never hold the pads like that. But I'm looking at you. I'm working with you.

我做不了体力活了。我再也不能那样拿着靶垫了。但我看着你,我在指导你。

查看原字幕

I can't do this anymore. I can never hold the pads like that.我做不了体力活了 我不能再像这样拿着垫子

But I'm looking at you. I m working with you.但我看着你 我是在教你

台词搜索引擎与字幕语料库