Skip to content
隐藏人物海报

Classic Movie Lines

电影 隐藏人物 中的 15 句经典对白

豆瓣 8.82016-12-25(美国)美国英语
导演
西奥多·梅尔菲
编剧
艾莉森·施罗德 / 西奥多·梅尔菲 / 玛戈特·李·谢特利
主演
塔拉吉·P·汉森 / 奥克塔维亚·斯宾瑟 / 加奈儿·梦奈 / 凯文·科斯特纳 / 克斯汀·邓斯特 / 吉姆·帕森斯
类型
剧情 / 传记 / 历史

经典台词列表

1

I wonder sometimes. Here it goes. Yeah, it's the starter. That is definitely the starter.

有时候我也在想,启动了。天哪,是启动器的问题。这绝对是启动器。

查看原字幕

I wonder sometimes.很难说

Here it goes.我要发动了

Yeah, it's the starter.发动机坏了

That is definitely the starter.一定是启动器的问题

2

Like we're gonna find such a person before the Russians plant a flag on the damn moon.

像是俄国人,在月球插旗前,我们会找到这个人。

查看原字幕

like we're gonna find such a person像是俄国人

before the Russians plant a flag在月球插旗前

on the damn moon.我们会找到这个人

3

Those boys are the best we got. I'm sure of that.

那些男孩是我们最好的力量,我确信这一点。

查看原字幕

Those boys are the best we got. I'm sure of that.他们是国家的希望

4

We have proven life can be sustained in space. Now we will be first to send a human.

我们已经证明生命可以在太空中维持。现在我们将成为第一个送人类上太空的国家。

查看原字幕

We have proven life can be sustained in space.我们已经证明生命能在太空中维持

Now we will be first to send a human.也将是最早送人类上太空的国家

5

We need them for the Redstone test. Mach one tunnel test. T-minus one minute. No shoe is worth your life.

红石测试需要这些数据。一马赫风洞测试。发射前一分钟。你的命比鞋子重要。

查看原字幕

We need them for the Redstone test.红石测试需要那些数字

Mach one tunnel test. T-minus one minute.一马赫风洞测试,发射前一分钟

No shoe is worth your life.你的命比鞋子重要吧

6

Mary, a person with engineer's mind should be an engineer. You can't be a computer the rest of your life.

玛丽,有工程师头脑的人应该做工程师。你不能一辈子都在做计算。

查看原字幕

Mary, a person with engineer's mind有工程师头脑的人

should be an engineer.应该做工程师

You can't be a computer the rest of your life.你不能一辈子都在做计算

7

Things move fast around here. '太空任务团队'. Your clearance. They've never had a colored in here before, Katherine.

这里步调很快。‘太空任务团队’。你的通行证。这里以前从来没有黑人,凯萨琳。

查看原字幕

Things move fast around here.这里步调很快

“太空任务团队”

Your clearance.你的通行证

They've never had a colored in here before, Katherine.这里从来没有黑人,凯萨琳

8

Because it's never been done, everything we do between now and then is gonna matter.

因为这是前所未有的,我们现在的所作所为都将至关重要。

查看原字幕

Because it's never been done,因为这是前所未见的

everything we do between now and then is gonna matter.我们现在的所作所为都非常重要

9

I haven't been late one day in 10 years. Haven't been out sick. Haven't complained. My work's on time.

我这十年没迟到过一天,没请过病假,没抱怨过,准时交出工作。

查看原字幕

I haven't been late one day in 10 years.我这十年没迟到过一天

Haven't been out sick. Haven't complained.没有请过病假,没有抱怨过

My work's on time.准时交出工作

10

You practice safety just in case something happens. Truth is, we don't know what they're doing up there.

你们练习安全措施是为了以防万一。说实话,我们其实也不知道他们到底在做什么。

查看原字幕

you practice safety这样万一发生什么事

just in case something happens.才能安全

Truth is, we don't know what they're doing up there.我们其实也不知道他们想干嘛

11

It's not like that there, Levi. You can't apply for freedom. Freedom is never granted to the oppressed.

那不一样,里凡。你不能申请获得自由。自由永远不会施舍给受压迫的人。

查看原字幕

It's not like that there, Levi.那边不一样,里凡

You can't apply for freedom.你不能申请获得自由

Freedom is never granted to the oppressed.受压迫的人必须争取自由

12

NASA's never ever given you guys your due. Having a couple of extra degrees ain't gonna change that.

太空总署从来没有善待过你们。多拿两个学位也不会改变什么。

查看原字幕

NASA's never ever given you guys your due.太空总署从来没有善待过你们

Having a couple of extra degrees多拿两个学位

ain't gonna change that.也不会改变什么

13

So well behaved. Angels on earth is what we like to call them. Dorothy, slice of pie? I'd love one.

她们太乖了。我们说她们是地上的天使。桃乐斯,要吃派吗?我很想吃一块。

查看原字幕

So well behaved.她们都很乖

Angels on earth is what we like to call them.我们都说她们是地上的天使

Dorothy, slice of pie?桃乐斯,要吃派吗?

I'd love one.我很想吃

14

It's called an IBM. A mainframe machine. Apparently, it can do our calculations in a fraction of the time.

那叫IBM。一种大型主机。显然,它能用很短的时间算出我们要做的计算。

查看原字幕

It's called an IBM.叫IBM的东西

A mainframe machine.大型主机

Apparently, it can do our calculations那个东西能马上算出

in a fraction of the time.我们做的计算

15

Oh, it's break time, ma'am. No trouble at all. Since you made the trip you can take that batch over there.

噢,现在是休息时间,女士。完全没问题。既然你都来了,就把那批资料带回去吧。

查看原字幕

Oh, it's break time, ma'am. No trouble at all.现在是休息时间,没有问题

Since you made the trip...既然你都来了

you can take that batch over there.可以把这批资料带回去

台词搜索引擎与字幕语料库