Skip to content
斯隆女士海报

Classic Movie Lines

电影 斯隆女士 中的 17 句经典对白

豆瓣 8.82016-11-11(AFI影展) / 2016-12-09(美国)美国 / 法国英语
导演
约翰·马登
编剧
乔纳森·佩雷拉
主演
杰西卡·查斯坦 / 古古·姆巴塔-劳 / 约翰·利思戈 / 艾丽森·皮尔 / 迈克尔·斯图巴 / 马克·斯特朗
类型
剧情 / 悬疑

经典台词列表

1

Listen, if Socrates never wrote anything, how is it anyone's ever heard of him?

听好,如果苏格拉底从未写过任何东西,怎么会有人听说过他?

查看原字幕

Listen...听好

If, uh, Socrates never wrote anything,如果苏格拉底没写过东西

how is it anyone's ever heard of him?怎会有人知道他是谁

2

I never reveal my clients. Ever. You just pry into their personal lives, blowfish for the truth.

我从不透露客户的身份。永远都是。你只是窥探他们的私生活,为了真相而大做文章。

查看原字幕

I never reveal my clients. Ever.我从不透漏客户的身份

You just, uh, pry into their personal lives,你只是窥探他们的私生活

blowfish for the truth.上网找真相

3

I never, never know where the line is. Obviously, take all the time you want.

我永远不知道底线在哪里。显然,你想花多久就花多久。

查看原字幕

I never, never know where the line is.我一直都不知道怎么衡量

Obviously, take all the time you want.要休养多久都行

4

Father, remember Luke 14: 10.

神父,记得路加福音14章第10节。

查看原字幕

"Father, remember Luke 14:10."“神父 记得路加福音14章第10节”

5

She doesn't care for all that kissy-kissy stuff that most women do these days. You two have never met?

她不喜欢现代女人那种亲亲热热的一套。你们之前没见过面?

查看原字幕

she doesn't care for all that kissy-kissy stuff that most women do these days.她不喜欢亲来亲去的 跟现代女人不一样

You two have never met?你们之前没见过面?

6

On all sales of firearms. Now, come on. A father and his son, lifelong friends.

所有的枪支销售都要接受调查。拜托,父亲买给儿子送给老友都要调查。

查看原字幕

On all sales of firearms.所有的枪支销售都要调查

Now, come on.拜托

A father and his son, lifelong friends.父亲买给儿子 送给老友 都要调查

7

The current system is so porous, it floats. I don't remember you caring, ever, one way or another about guns!

现行体制漏洞百出,根本站不住脚。我不记得你以前对枪支感兴趣,从来没有!

查看原字幕

The current system is so porous, it floats.现行体制有漏洞 站不住脚

I don't remember you caring, ever, one way or another about guns!我不记得你对枪支感兴趣 从来没有

8

And start getting women into guns. Any dizziness? Nausea? No. That's what you always say.

开始让女性拥护枪支。有没有头晕?恶心?没有。你总是这么说。

查看原字幕

and start getting women into guns.开始让女性拥护枪支

Any dizziness? Nausea?是否感到昏眩 恶心?

No.没有

That's what you always say.你总是说没有

9

We subpoenaed medical records. You're a long-time sufferer from chronic insomnia.

我们传唤了医疗记录。你患有长期慢性失眠症。

查看原字幕

We subpoenaed medical records.我们传申了医疗记录

You're a long-time sufferer from chronic insomnia.你有长期失眠的问题

10

You busted me. I'm incontinent. Write it up. I hope I'm wrong, but one might think you're sick of this town.

你抓到我了。我失禁了。写下来吧。希望是我误解了,但你看起来似乎厌倦了这个城市。

查看原字幕

You busted me. I'm incontinent. Write it up.被你抓到了 我有失禁问题 报导吧

I hope I'm wrong, but one might think you're sick of this town.希望是我误解 你厌倦这城市了吗

11

Do you know anything about their CEO? Guy named Schmidt? No, never heard of him.

你知道他们的CEO吗?叫施密特的人?不,没听说过。

查看原字幕

Do you know anything about their CEO?你认识他们的首席执行官吗

Guy named Schmidt?叫施密特的人

No, never heard of him.没听过

12

With a Ph. D in style-over-substance. Got it. I never introduced myself, by the way.

顶着博士学位,只会华而不实。懂了。顺便说一句,我还没自我介绍。

查看原字幕

with a Ph.D in style-over-substance.顶着博士学位 只会傻笑的娘炮

Got it.了解

I never introduced myself, by the way.对了 我还没自我介绍

13

- Have you no shame? - It's a muffin. You never had a muffin for breakfast?

-有没有羞耻心?-这是松饼。你早餐没吃过松饼吗?

查看原字幕

- Have you no shame? - It's a muffin.有没有羞耻心 - 这是松饼

You never had a muffin for breakfast?你早餐没吃过松饼吗

14

I did. Call Rodolfo. What if I'm staying? Jesus, now is not the time to develop a sense of humor, Jane.

我说的。打给鲁道夫。如果我想留下呢?天哪,珍,现在不是幽默的时候。

查看原字幕

I did. Call Rodolfo.我说的 打给施密特

What if I'm staying?如果我想留下呢

Jesus, now is not the time to develop a sense of humor, Jane.拜托 现在不是幽默的时候 珍

15

72%. And the bad news is that the gun lobby is rich beyond our wildest dreams?

72%。坏消息是拥枪游说团比我们想象的还要有钱?

查看原字幕

72%. - And the bad news is that72分 - 坏消息是

the gun lobby is rich beyond our wildest dreams?拥枪支持者都超级有钱?

16

Hey, Alex, tell me it's feasible that a doctor wouldn't have time for all this social media bullshit.

嘿,亚历克斯,告诉我,医生没时间应付这些社交网络废话是可行的吗?

查看原字幕

Hey, Alex, tell me it's feasible亚历克斯 我问你

that a doctor wouldn't have time for all this social media bullshit.医生没时间玩社交软件吧

17

Hi, Jane? Yeah, I know what time it is. Listen If, uh, Socrates never wrote anything,.

喂珍我知道现在几点听好如果苏格拉底没写过东西。

查看原字幕

Hi, Jane?喂 珍

Yeah, I know what time it is.我知道现在几点

Listen...听好

If, uh, Socrates never wrote anything,如果苏格拉底没写过东西

台词搜索引擎与字幕语料库