Skip to content
公主与青蛙海报

Classic Movie Lines

电影 公主与青蛙 中的 15 句经典对白

豆瓣 7.42009-12-11(美国)美国英语
导演
罗恩·克莱蒙兹 / 约翰·马斯克
编剧
罗恩·克莱蒙兹 / Rob Edwards / 约翰·马斯克
主演
阿尼卡·诺尼·罗斯 / 布鲁诺·坎波斯 / 凯斯·大卫 / Michael-Leon Wooley / Jennifer Cody / Peter Bartlett
类型
喜剧 / 爱情 / 动画 / 歌舞

经典台词列表

1

You always wanted but he had something better. He had love. That's all I want for you, sweetheart.

你总是渴望拥有,但他拥有更好的东西。他拥有爱。这是我对你的唯一期望,宝贝。

查看原字幕

you always wanted but he had something better.你梦想中的房子 但他拥有比这更好的

He had love.他拥有爱

That's all I want for you, sweetheart.这也是我唯一希望你能得到的 宝贝

2

Oh, no. I don't dance. Love always finds a way, it's true. I've never danced.

噢,不,我不会跳舞。爱总会有办法的,真的。我从未跳过舞。

查看原字幕

Oh, no. I don't dance.不 我不会跳舞

Love always finds a way, it's true.爱让梦想成真 没错

I've never danced.我从没跳过舞

3

To make all your dreams come true because because I love you.

我愿意不惜一切代价来实现你所有的梦想,因为因为我爱你。

查看原字幕

to make all your dreams come true来完成你的梦想

because... because I love you.因为 因为我爱你

4

Tiana, I love the way you like that when you talk about your dream. A dream that it is so beautiful.

蒂安娜,我喜欢你谈论梦想时的样子。那是一个如此美好的梦想。

查看原字幕

Tiana, I love...蒂安娜我爱

the way you like that when you talk about your dream.我喜欢你说起你梦想时的样子

A dream that it is so beautiful.如此美好的梦想

5

Warts and all? Warts and all.

没有你的梦想是不完整的。我爱你,纳温。即使一无是处,你也愿意接受吗?

查看原字幕

Warts and all?不怕羞吗

Warts and all.不怕羞

6

There is no way in this whole wide world, I would ever ever ever, I mean never, kiss a frog.

在这个广阔的世界里,我绝不会,真的绝不会,吻一只青蛙。

查看原字幕

There is no way in this whole wide world,我这辈子

I would ever ever ever, I mean never, kiss a frog.绝对不会 永远不会 亲一只青蛙

7

Your dark little heart's desire. You all love that, don't you? So, we got ourselves a deal?

你们内心阴暗的欲望。你们喜欢这样,不是吗?那么,我们成交?

查看原字幕

your dark little heart's desire.来满足你们内心那些阴暗的欲望

You all love that, don't you?你们一定会喜欢的 不是么

So, we got ourselves a deal?所以 就这么说定了吧

8

The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

要抓住男人心的,必须先抓住他的胃口。

查看原字幕

the quickest way to a man's heart,要抓住男人心的

is through his stomach.必须先抓住他的胃口

9

Double, sometimes triple shifts. Never let known how bored, tired and beat down he really was.

两班倒,有时甚至三班倒。从未让人知道他是多么的无聊、疲倦和挫败。

查看原字幕

Double, sometimes triple shifts.有时还要打两三份工

Never let known how bored, tired and beat down更别说他的劳累疲倦

he really was.以及失败感

10

Well, you wish on that star, sweetheart. Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart. But you remember, Tiana, that.

是的,用你小小的心去许愿去梦想吧。但是记住蒂安娜,那颗奇特的星星只能助你实现梦想的一部分。

查看原字幕

Well, you wish on that star, sweetheart.那你就对着那颗星许愿吧 宝贝

Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart.对 就用你小小的心来许愿吧

But you remember, Tiana, that...但是记住 蒂安娜

11

My daddy never did get what he wanted. But he had what he needed. He had love.

我爸爸从未得到过他想要的,但他拥有他需要的。他拥有爱。

查看原字幕

My daddy never did get what he wanted.我爸爸从来没得到过他想要的

But he had what he needed.但需要的一切他都有了

He had love.他有爱

12

Never tried a little lie in this situation yo. Excuse me.

我是马多尼亚王子。在这个情况下,我从不尝试撒一个小谎。抱歉。

查看原字幕

Never tried a little lie in this situation yo.你们就别睁着眼睛说瞎话了

Excuse me.抱歉

13

I have to do this and we are running out of time! I won't let you! It's the only way to get you your dream!

我必须这样做,我们时间不多了!我不会让你这样的!这是让你梦想成真的唯一办法!

查看原字幕

I have to do this and we are running out of time!我不得不这样 我们没时间了

I won't let you!我不会让你这样的

It's the only way to get you your dream!这是让你梦想成真的唯一办法

14

All my life, I read about true love and fairytales. Tia, you found it! I'll kiss him!

我的一生都读到了关于真爱和童话的故事。小蒂,你找到了!我会吻他的!

查看原字幕

All my life, I read about true love and fairytales.我的一生读过好多关于真爱和童话的故事

Tia, you found it!小蒂 你找到了

I'll kiss him!我会吻他的

15

I've never been something agitated. Hello? Gentlemen, enchanté. A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier.

我从未被人这样对待过。你们好?先生们,很高兴见到你们。法兹利尔博士向您致意。

查看原字幕

I've never been something agitated.从来没人这样对待过我

Hello?你们好

Gentlemen, enchanté.先生们 很高兴见到你们

A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier.法兹利尔博士向你们问好

台词搜索引擎与字幕语料库